Titan Blood is one of several Artifact currencies that can be earned within the Underworld. Along with Diamonds and Ambrosia, they are a resource obtained via bounties. It is primarily used to unlock and upgrade Weapon Aspects in the Courtyard of the House of Hades, allowing Zagreus to customize his arsenal of Infernal Arms.
Codex entry[edit | edit source]
Titan Blood Uses[edit | edit source]
Titan Blood is used to:
- Reveal and upgrade aspects of the Infernal Arms
- Purchase the Stygian Theme from the House Contractor (10 )
- Purchase ranks from the Resource Director (10 total along with other currencies)
The amount of Titan Blood needed to fully upgrade any aspect is:
- 5 for the first (Zagreus) aspect
- 15 for the second aspect
- 16 for the third aspect
- 15 for the fourth (hidden) aspect
Obtaining Titan Blood[edit | edit source]
Titan Blood is earned through 6 sources:
- Defeating the first and final bosses for the first time with each weapon (12 )
- Bounties for defeating the first and final bosses for the first time with each weapon at each heat level up to 20 heat (240 )
- Rewards from the Fated List of Minor Prophecies (43 )
- Trades with the Wretched Broker
- Charon's shop in the Temple of Styx
- Fishing in Greece or the final boss area
A total of 295 can be obtained through defeating bosses and fulfilling prophecies from the Fated List.
The Wretched Broker can be used to obtain Titan Blood through:
- Repeatable trades: 1 for 1000 , or 100 , or 20 , or 2 , or 1
- Limited Time Offers, the most easily accessible (through 1 LTO) being 1 for 15 or 10 for 1 and then trading the Ambrosia for Titan Blood through a repeatable trade
Finally, 1 may be obtained by catching sturgeon, either in Greece or in the final boss arena. Alternatively, if you fail to catch a sturgeon and get a bass instead, you can choose to trade the resulting for 1 at the Wretched Broker.
How much Titan Blood is needed through the broker, Charon's Shop, and fishing if 295 has been obtained from bosses and the Fated List?
- 11 is needed for weapon upgrades only
- 21 is needed for weapon upgrades and the Stygian Theme or ranks from the Resource Director
- 31 is needed for weapon upgrades, the Stygian Theme, and ranks from the Resource Director