Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Early Access Patch 017 - Mar. 19, 2019
This patch makes additional fixes and balance changes based on your feedback, as we set our sights on our next Major Update, coming in May.
Weapons & Powers
- Eternal Spear: Spin Attack recovery can be dash-canceled.
- Shield of Chaos: increased speed of Special throw.
- Adamant Rail: increased speed of Special bombard.
Boons & Upgrades
- Pressure Points (Artemis): reduced critical chance.
- Deadly Flourish (Artemis): normalized base power level.
- Deadly Reversal (Artemis): normalized base power level.
- Barbs of the Master Huntress (Artemis): increased range.
- Charm of the Lovely Goddess (Aphrodite): increased charm duration; now pierces multiple foes.
- Quick Spin (Spear): now also improves Spin Attack recovery time.
- Massive Spin (Spear): now also increases Spin Attack damage.
- Exploding Launcher (Spear): increased damage bonus.
- Vicious Skewer (Spear): reduced damage bonus.
- Dread Flight (Shield): increased speed in proportion to faster base version.
Foes & Encounters
- Wave-Maker: reduced range
- Burn-Flinger: increased pre-attack duration; slightly reduced encounter rate.
- Bone-Hydra: head slam attack hits through pillars.
Art & Visual FX
- Thanatos has a new entrance animation.
- Some foes' on-hit animations were not playing consistently.
- Wrath can no longer be used upon vanquishing a boss.
- Lava in Asphodel can no longer cause critical damage.
- Updated menu strings in some languages.
- Minor text changes.
- Fixed an issue where Fated Authority (Mirror) could be used during Perfect Clear challenges.
- Fixed an issue where the Bone-Hydra sometimes spawned more heads than expected.
- Fixed a rare issue where Slothful (Chaos) curses could break the Asphodel 'river crossing' encounter.
- Fixed a rare issue causing chamber reward previews not to appear in Asphodel.
- Fixed a rare audio issue with Fated Authority (Mirror).
- Fixed an issue causing the visual effect of War-God's Thirst (Ares) to clear when catching the Shield.
- Fixes to minor collision issues in some chambers.
- Fixes to minor voiceover issues.
Quote of the Patch
|“||'Dark-colour'd queens, whose glittering eyes are bright with dreadful, radiant, life-destroying light.'
|~ The Hymns of Orpheus - "To the Furies" (T. Taylor translation)|