Early Access Patch 006 - December 17, 2018
This patch has several balance changes and fixes to issues reported by players. We'll keep monitoring, though this is likely our last one till after the holidays, as we gear up for our first major content update in January!
Balance - Boons & Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Life Drinker (Daedalus - Blade): Removed from the game (this had a variety of bugs and balance issues; we will fix or replace it later).
- Divine Flourish (Athena): Slightly increased damage.
- Sure Footing (Athena): Normalized base power level.
- Curse of Vengeance (Ares): Reduced time until damage dealt.
- Blade Dash (Ares): Slightly increased damage, reduced duration.
- Heartbreak Strike (Aphrodite): Reduced damage bonus.
- Heartbreak Flourish (Aphrodite): Reduced damage bonus.
- Sweet Surrender (Aphrodite): Normalized base power level.
Balance - Keepsakes & Items[edit | edit source]
- Bone Hourglass (Charon): Slightly reduced effect duration.
- Cyclops Jerky (Well): Reduced power level.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Text clarifications and name changes to some Zeus Boons.
- Text clarification to Cthonic Coin Purse (Hypnos).
- Improvements to German and Polish menu localization.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a save-related crash experienced by players after many runs.
- Quick Temper (Mirror) was applying more damage than indicated.
Quote of the Patch[edit | edit source]
|“||Like a shooting star Athena flashed across the earth,
plunging down in the midst of both camped forces.
|~ The Iliad (Homer; R. Fagles translation)|