Current version: Patch 057
Editor's Note: Unlike past patch notes, this patch does not have a number. It is called Patch 057 in order to preserve naming conventions.
Post-Launch Patch - February 2022
This small patch provides improved compatibility with Steam Deck (https://store.steampowered.com/steamdeck/), plus a few additional fixes. Thank you for playing Hades! We're grateful for your continued support.
- Various fixes and improvements ensuring the game is Deck Verified
- Added controller button images for Steam Deck
- Improved controller button image detection across all common types
- Fixed controller button images not appearing as expected with the DualSense controller
- Fixed ultrawide sidebar art positioning at 3840x1600 resolution
- Fixed a rare issue with the Steam Overlay and Vulkan rendering
- Other minor fixes
Quote of the Patch
|“||A three-headed or, some say, fifty-headed dog named Cerberus guards the opposite shore of Styx, ready to devour living intruders or ghostly fugitives.||„|
|~ The Greek Myths (R. Graves)|
Note: You should see v1.38290 (or later) in-game once you have the update.