|This article is a stub. You can help Hades Wiki by .|
Gemstones are one of several Artifact currencies that can be found within the Underworld. They can be used to commission upgrades at the House Contractor. It's currently the bottom tier artifact in the "trade up" tree.
With the Brilliant Gemstones upgrade from the House Contractor, Gemstones will also drop 20 when collected from a room reward.
- Chamber Rewards : Blue Laurels chambers can give Gemstones as a reward, with two possible amounts depending on the type of room. Normal Rooms give 5 Gemstones, Hard Rooms give 10 Gemstones. Blue Laurels chambers will be more common when Bosses drop their bounty instead of Darkness.
- Infernal Troves : Once purchased from the House Contractor, some rooms will contain an Infernal Trove which sometime contains Gemstones. Infernal Troves are challenges where the player must slay foes quickly to claim a bigger part of the reward. The troves can be upgraded to contain more Gemstones, from 25 to 50 and finally 75 , for a total investment of 660 .
- Fishing : Selling fish caught in Tartarus and Styx to the Head Chef rewards with gemstones based on the rarity of the fish. The common fish are of little value compared to the rare ones, making the easy mastery of the fishing minigame a reliable entry of Gemstones. The chance of spawning fishing spots can be increased with Poseidon's boon Huge Catch.
- Vanquisher's Keep : Getting the Vanquisher's Keep order from the House Contractor for 4 makes Bosses also drop Gemstones as a reward. Each drop increases in value with the difficulty.
Furies 10 ; Hydra 20 ; Heroes 30 ; Hades 50
- Ocean's Bounty : This Poseidon boon drops a pile of , , and in varying proportions.
- Fated List of Minor Prophecies : A lot of prophecies offer Gemstones when they are completed.
- Obtaining each of the Boons of each God who has been given Nectar rewards 150 , nine times.
- Obtaining each of the Hammers of each Infernal Arm rewards 200 , six times.
- Revealing 70 sections of the Codex rewards 40 .
- Obtaining each of the Infernal Arms rewards 60 .
- Releasing Orpheus rewards 80 .
- Slaying foes with each of the 'Benefits Package' condition from the Pact of Punishment rewards 450 .
- Obtaining each of the Legendary Boons rewards 1000 .
- Obtaining each of the items offered in the Well of Charon rewards 150 .
- Catching 25 fish, including at least one legendary, and reporting to Poseidon rewards 250 .
- Limited-time Offers : Once per escape attempt the Wretched Broker offers a single limited time deal, some of those deals can be used to obtain Gemstones.
- 2 Chthonic Keys can buy 20 , at the same rate Keys can be bought.
- A can buy 200 , at five times the rate Titan Blood can be bought.
Trade-up prices at Wretched broker
|target artifact||Gems required|